Terms of Service.
By accessing the website at https://gospelhq.org, you agree to be bound by these terms of service and all applicable laws and regulations. You agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please be advised that you are not permitted to use or from using or accessing this site. Applicable copyright and trademark laws protect the materials contained on this website.
2. Use a License.
- Permission shall be granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on GOSPEL HQ‘s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial or public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software on GOSPEL HQ’s website.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GOSPEL HQ at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- GOSPEL HQ’s website provides materials on an ‘as is basis. GOSPEL HQ makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and at this moment disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties, or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, GOSPEL HQ does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall GOSPEL HQ or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GOSPEL HQ‘s website, even if GOSPEL HQ or a GOSPEL HQ authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on GOSPEL HQ‘s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GOSPEL HQ does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. GOSPEL HQ may change the materials on its website at any time. However, GOSPEL HQ does not make any commitment to update the materials.
GOSPEL HQ has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GOSPEL HQ. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
GOSPEL HQ may revise these terms of service for its website anytime. Using this website, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed by the laws of Washington State, USA, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.